Data Reporting & Deliverables
IAL offers a wide range of deliverables to satisfy the diverse needs of our clients and regulatory agencies. Our final data report package is prepared in a structured format with QA/QC documentation (as required by the data deliverable requirements) to facilitate data review.
Our unique Data Summary Table clearly highlights any detected contaminants as determined by our analyses. This quick and convenient reference table is located right at the beginning of our data package. We have specifically designed this table, as a service to our clients, to ensure a thorough understanding of important analytical data in the most convenient format possible.
Analytical data packages prepared by IAL include:
- New Jersey Reduced Deliverables, equivalent to EPA Level II/III
- New Jersey Regulatory (Full Deliverables), equivalent to EPA Level IV
- New York ASP A Format
- New York ASP B Format, equivalent to EPA Level IV
- Results Only
E-mailed results are QC reviewed and available within 10 business days after receipt, with final data packages conveniently available 15 business days after receipt. Expedited turnaround times on e-mailed data, as well as the final hard copy, are available with prior laboratory approval.
Electronic Data Deliverables
IAL has developed an extensive library of electronic data deliverables (EDDs) designed by our own in-house IT manager. Custom programming is available to meet the diverse needs of our clients. We can modify, change, and even create unique data tables to suit individual requests.
Our standard EDDs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- IAL's custom NJDEP IAL HazSite Online SRP Manager for the New Jersey Site Remediation Program
- NJ or NY Cleanup Criteria Spreadsheet (PA under construction)
- NYSDEC EDD (EQuIS format)