Established in 1987, Integrated Analytical Laboratories, LLC (IAL) is a full service contract
testing laboratory dedicated to delivering an unsurpassed level of service as well as
excellent quality data. Our data are not only legally defensible and regulatory compliant
but also delivered to our clients in a timely fashion.
Integrated Analytical Laboratories has two major divisions. Our first division is designed
to meet the requirements of the Environmental Industry. We routinely work with consulting
engineers, industry, and government agencies to meet the vigorous requirements of both state
and federal Governments. We are proud to say that we are a NELAP Accredited Laboratory (NELAP #TNI01284).
Our second division is the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Testing Division. This division has been developed to provide
analytical and microbiological services for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, specialty chemical,
and medical device manufacturers. We are routinely audited by the FDA and our clients.
Dedicated and experienced personnel, along with state-of-the-art instrumentation, are the tools we use to provide our
clients with the unsurpassed level of service they have come to expect. Our experienced
staff strives to achieve excellence and they work to ensure that all project requirements
We tailor our services to meet the individual requirements of each client. From sample receipt to final report,
IAL is designed to provide an efficient, time sensitive and cost effective response to our clients' needs.
With this strong dedication to delivering legally defensible and regulatory compliant data,
IAL has seen continued growth each year since our inception.
It is this dedication to excellence that defines our company.
* IAL Integration of the NJDEP Analytical Methods Guidance and DKQPs
* New York State Drinking Water Certification Status for 1,2-Dibromoethane and 1,2-Dibromo-3- Chloropropane
* 2014 Updated Dilution-Attenuation Factor, Soil Screening Levels and Leachate Criteria for the Impact to Ground Water Soil Remediation Standards
* IAL discontinues use of NJDEP OQA-QAM-025
* IAL Unit Reporting Change
* Qualifier and Acronym Reference Guide for LSRPs and PMs
* SW-846 Analytical Method Updates
* Preservation and Holding Time: Acrolein & Acrylonitrile in Aqueous Samples
View Update Archive
New Jersey DEP NELAC #14751
New York DOH ELAP #11402
Connecticut DPH #PH-0699
Pennsylvania DEP #68-00773