Innovation Alongside Advanced Analytics
The Pharmaceutical Division within Integrated Analytical Laboratories is an FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant organization that provides analytical services for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, specialty chemical, and medical device manufacturers.
From discovery to commercialization, we provide the consultative development support needed to meet your development endpoints and reduce delays throughout your product's life cycle.
We have the experience to solve the difficult problems and deliver solutions that demand a higher level of communication and commitment in this rapidly evolving industry. We invite you to contact us or call us today at 973.361.4252 x111 to discuss ways to get your product to market sooner.
The industry has changed ... our team is ready.
As a medium-sized, analytical laboratory with small molecule specialization - within the heart of the big pharma development world - we have the advantage your team requires. We are able to stay personally engaged with every one of our clients and provide innovative, individualized approaches to industry demands facing each project. How are we doing this?
- We've expanded the range of our services and continually improve the skills of our dedicated staff.
- We've reconfigured our laboratory for optimum throughput ... adding redundant UPLC and ICP/MS units and special teams to handle multiple requests for Method Development and Elemental Impurities Testing.
- We challenge the old rules - and find new approaches to Method Development and Validation - finding and validating the analytical paths and procedures that save countless hours throughout the development cycle.
Consultative management with whom you can actually consult.
You should talk with DAVID BROWNING. David is a scientist, a teacher, and a true consultant in every sense of the word. He is our Director in charge of the Pharmaceutical Laboratory for IAL. With over 20 years of experience in managing and directing the QA and analytical R&D functions in both manufacturing and CRO environments, David has the technical experience, consultative approach, and business acumen to which every member of your team can relate. We are glad we have David in this important leadership role. We invite you to reach out to him whenever you're ready.
Bottom line ... you get MORE with us.
We work with you like you are one of us - because you are. We are one team when we work together. Your success is ours. We handle your projects with transparency, honesty, integrity, and fairness, and we communicate easily and often. We bring specialized and individualized knowledge to your projects and problems - invaluable in a world where one-size-fits-all fixes are the norm.
The best time to contact IAL is when you want a straight answer and want to save yourself days, weeks, or months of costly delays. Whether you have a regulatory or chemistry question, contact us or call 973.361.4152 x111 to see how we can add value to your development program.
The future is bright for our business, and we enjoy helping every customer attain success. We'd like to be part of yours.
IAL Pharmaceutical Testing Services include:
- Elemental Impurities by ICP/MS - ICH Q3D and USP <232> and <233>
- Method Development and Validation
- Method Transfer
- Method Verification
- Stability Testing
- Sample Stability and Retain Sample Storage
- Quality Control Release Testing
- Compendial Testing includes USP/NF, EP, BP, JP, FCC and AOAC Methodologies
- API or Select Raw Materials Testing
- Residual Solvents
- Cleaning Validation
- Cosmetic Product Testing
- Trace Metal Analysis
We welcome your questions and invite you to contact us to discuss your project needs.